3.15.2011

Something to talk about

1. Amanda: I went to Papudo
Francisco: I went to Quillón and Algarrobo on my vacations.

2. A: I met my friend Maria José Jaqueih
F: Most recently, I met Joaquin Lavin, although I wasn't that close to him, but it still counts.

3. A: I wanna become an actress.
F: I want to study something related to engineering and maybe music.

4. A: I want to talk better english.
F: I want to learn french and italian.

5. A: Once I almost get lost in a Mall.
F: I got stucked in an elevator in New Year's eve.

6: A: I like to spend time with my cousin.
F: I like to spend time with my friends.

7. A: Ride a "banano".
F: Buying the ticket to Iron Maiden.

8. A: A dog.
F: A dog, too.

9. A: Sleeping or going out.
F: Drawing, listening to music, playing videogames and playing guitar.

10. A: Hawai.
F: England.

11. A: Nick Jonas and Miley Cirus.
F: A lot of people, but mostly David Gilmour.

12. A: My mom.
F: My grandfather.

13. A: Visiting my brother in the USA.
F: Parachuting or bungee jumping.

14. A: Going somewhere without telling anyone.
F: Playing guitar in the subway.

15. A: A friend fell in front of a teacher we were going to interview.
F: Watching humour blogs and funny videos.

16. A: When my aunt died.
F: My favorite singer died.

17. A: I'd buy a monster truck and travell the country.
F: I'd buy a lot of guitars and amplifiers and save the rest of the money .

18. A: I'd ban the animal mistreat.
F: I'd deport the "flaites".

19. A: A dog.
F: A music CD.

20. A: A Jonas or Miley Cyrus CD or tickets.
F: A guitar.

21. A: Making people laugh.
F: Playing guitar and drawing.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario